Thursday, April 30, 2009

My final full week before starting work is drawing to and end. I have next week off as well but am leaving for Moab on Wednesday afternoon through the weekend. I have not been as productive as I had hoped. Those darn Gilmore Girls, so distracting. Plus I have been running errands for the bf's birthday present. I did start the mother's day present and prep 2 canvases and do some shopping...

I thought I would post what I'm hoping are some better pictures, although I don't have much faith in that. Some of these projects where just photo sketches last post and now are complete.

11x14, love this size, my biggest piece so far







I had almost forgotten about my monthly journal calendar when I started thinking about my new art journal. I quickly pulled open drawers and easily found the calendar. 



I would also like to add a final note about how annoying blogger is and that is why this post looks so jacked up. It kept adding it's own preferences that I could not change.

No comments:

Post a Comment